Oxford Discover Futures Level 1 Workbook with Online Practice
Oxford Discover Futures empowers students to shape their futures with an inquiry-based approach and a focus on 21st Century Skills.
- Inquiry-based methodology equips learners with 21st Century Skills in critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity.
- Integrated videos at the start and end of every unit lead discussion and debate.
- Language in use lessons and skills strategies improve fluency and all four skills.
- Life skills lessons develop transferable skills for lifelong learning.
- Project lessons enable students to present cross-curricular topics in English.
- Literature lessons introduce diverse literary genres.
- Writing Workshops help students to refine their academic writing skills.
- Teacher's Resource Center allows you to access all your teaching resources and tests in one place online.
- Classroom Presentation Tools show the Student Book and Workbook on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- With Online Practice, students can do extra activities and check their progress with instant feedback. They can access and download all class videos and Workbook audio.