Project Explore Series
Discover the new world of Project Explore with colourful characters and exciting stories.
Every lesson is underpinned by the familiar Project methodology and its tried and tested approach to grammar and vocabulary. With Project Explore your students will become confident communicators ready for the world beyond the classroom
Project impact study
The Project series uses a tried and trusted, successful methodology and structure to help students succeed in English by engaging them with its diverse, motivating topics and realistic, relatable contexts.
An impact study* was conducted to gain an in-depth understanding of the extent to which and how using Project helps Primary students develop the core skills needed to successfully transition to secondary school. Participants were teachers who have been teaching with the Project series for at least six months.
* An impact study is research that investigates a particular change or outcome that a product or service has on the group of people it is intended to help or benefit..
Found to have a positive impact on helping students develop the core skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening) needed to successfully transition to Secondary school.
- 98% of teachers agreed that using the Project series helps students to develop the core skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening) they need to successfully transition to Secondary school.
- 97% of teachers agreed that Project’s course content and topics appropriately reflect student maturity levels as they progress with their learning.
- 96% of teachers agreed that Project’s course effectively matches tasks to student maturity levels to support development of core skills.
- 95% of teachers agreed that Project’s learning approach develops to match student maturity levels and is appropriately mapped in each level to suit student progress.